Thursday, July 24, 2008

the 'favorable' reply

hav been waiting for the lecturer's reply for 62 hours.. and finally.... i got this T.T
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I have remarked your exam and it is a borderline pass. When combined with your grades for the other assignments you end up with a F1 fail. In my view, this is a fair mark that accurately reflects your performance.

You can, if you wish, sit another exam to try and do better. If you want to take up this offer, ring me on my mobile.


School of Marketing
John Hendrickson

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

hmmm.... sort of gud news rite? at least i got the chance...
so i called him and ask for details, he told me... i scored 60 in the final exam and it wasnt enuf to cover my previous 'assignmt failure' - -lll
in order to PASS, i must at least score a CREDIT in final wtf! ok fine... so i decided to take up the challenge... better thn nothing lorr
so.... wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!
one less subj to worry , adv adv adv... *finger cross* i wan happy ending!!!

1 comment:

HaOZh3 said...

Yea,
good luck for the exam!!