Friday, August 1, 2008

The panda

if u ask me, wat kind of animal i like the most?
dun expect me to answer u "meow" coz i dun reali like cats - -lll

the answer is .... .... .... p.a.n.d.a = panda!
yes
I LOVE PANDA!

............. this? .........
...
..
.
...
..
.

.......... or this? ...........
wrong.... wrong - -lll...

........... is actually this ! ...


Thankyou for cheering me up (aku sejuk tau)
Thankyou for pampering me (using ur own way - -lll)
Thankyou for being so considerate (i know i might hav neglect u)
Thankyou for inspired me with ur 'cheese theory'
Thankyou in advance for ur Gucci (must announce 1st later u regret)

i always believe in u i always hav faith in u miss panda
u know wat u wan and u will strive for wat u wan
miss panda u r tougher than i imagined
aku admire miss independent - -lll

lastly, quote of the day
"Maybe u re afraid to change but ask urself, wat would u do if u werent afraid" - panda 2008 - cited frm tak tau mana
i know its hard to un , nvm i un enuf =)

** we used to goyang and lepak in mcd ss15 during our foundation years, we love mcd fries! and we even spent our time did last minute revision in mcd. miss meow, the one who likes day-dreaming drew this with highlighters and gel pen supplied by miss panda and i named my 'masterpiece' as “不自量力”in english its smthn like "overreaching oneself" - -lll (betul kan? the katak ah kepala tak besar mau crown yg besar - -lll)
ok... the main point is, i go and find this panda in ss15 3 days before i balik, and i found this ! she sticked this on her wall !! and i almost forget it, its was really touching at tht moment T.T she kept my froggy drawing !!!

1 comment:

Panda said...

ahemmm.......
i know u love me and i love u too, no doubt
about the gucci..... ahemmm... no problem!! but where is my LV neverfull? =X
anyway.... i keep everything u draw for me,ok? ish ish =P
love ya ALWAYS!!
MUACKZZZZZZ