Tuesday, August 26, 2008

another sleepless nite

# 0015am uni #

i know this is going to be another sleepless nite T.T
used to and i love to do things last minute =p (ppl will nvr change betul kan)
persuade my housemates to came uni to do assignmt coz i know i will easily get distract if i do it in my room ( my bed is soft @.@ food also tempting @_@)
so many ideas running through my mind... - -lll bt still i need time to process laa
been sitting here for almost 6 hours bt i produced less thn 50% of work oni laa - -ll slow-nya
seriously i feel so glad, to hav a generous fren @_@
i askd him to guide, bt he send me his whole assignmt! together with sum useful resources
@_@ in fact i oni knew him like less thn 1 week @_@ zap dou laa me

* just had my large size McD T.T now craving for gud food laa... i mau makan sushi T.T*


# 0359am still in uni#

Sienzzzzz~~~~~~but i must say,
it is quite happy to see the increasing number of words and slides in my assignt =)
40% more and 6 hrs to go! jia you jia you~
T.T i feel pain in my kidney again.. how kesian it is
ok i promised i will pursue healthy lifestyle and exercise more once i settle all these annoyin assignmtsssss =p


# 0713am still in uni - -lll#

@_@ the first time i see sun rise in uni - -lll
and finally~ i am done with my vy mafan's assignmt !
According to one of my fren (2008), he took 1 fucking week to finish fa1 assigntm - -lll
I know i am lucky, i took 13 hrs T.T
words cant express hw excited i am =p muahahhaha
super exhausted and my eyes r super dry @_@ shouldnt wear contact lens la
bt still cannt go home yet have to wait for another lousy kurakura - -lll

summore, i got class at 9am!!! and i am not going to skip it!

muahahha... if u ask me, did i learn my lesson this time?
i will definitely say no, coz ppl will nvr change, so do i =p
meow's theory " the best idea will only come in last minute!" =p

* i miss my bed *


1 comment:

HaOZh3 said...

lolx.. tat pic got 3 emotion de ppl..
happy, serious n sienz.. funny