Thursday, August 21, 2008

uni 1.59am

its almost 2am and i am still sitting in uni computer pool
starring at my 10% finished's IMT assignmt
having my very 'kao' nescafe bought frm vending machine
(great facilities in unisa - -lll)
and i feel sleepy T.T and exhausted >_<
got no mood to continue my assignmt
wanted so much to cum out with a 'quality' assignmt
and yet, nthn i can do
feel so helpless la me - -lll

*i miss my frens i miss my family i miss my home i miss my coll i miss alcohol i miss cigg i missed myself* - -lll


i know u wan to say smthn...

ok.... i admit.....
AKU EMO LAGI - -lll
or i should say.... "i am fucking emo"

yes... i am rude i kurang ajar i am spoiled kid..
i am always not good enuf in every aspect... so wat ?
i love being myself and please dun try to change me la weh
i am not mend for experiment, for substitution or watever back up laa
if u dun like, die far far away
(in more polite way, *please proceed to the nex counter*)

No comments: