Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lame Statuses in boring office

Status : halfway fishing right behind of boss
Status : burying myself the empty soul under piles of file and mountain of newspaper.
Status : Idle mood
Status : blogging,and fully utilising company's resource
Status : In a relationship
Status : in process to mend my broken heart, glue or cellotape?
Status : 60% stomach filled by RM13 vietnamese lunch
Status : chinese tea addicted aka water bucket
Status : Deperately need self-pamper
Status : Counting down for holiday or... hmm perhaps some celebration?
Status : in 50-50 decision on MC leave,should i?
Status : Can't wait to step on the Lion's territory
Status : drowning in between of dreams and real life
Status : sien of pretending tough in front of you... you.. and you! i dun wan myself being so hypocrite =(
Status : Screaming for help
Status : yea... in emo mood...emo emu @.@ p/s some1 turn me into an emu?


Getting bored with this spark-less life
I wonder how to get myself out of this colourless life
I wonder how to make changes to these negative status
p/s Is this what i want?

*meow sigh*

4 comments:

~MaNgO~ said...

if u need some spark...
then juz go play wif some fireworks...
hehe =)

P.S: are we still going for the trip?

yummie.michelle said...

enjoy ur trip with ur loved one! ^^

Ah-Meowww said...

mango,
yes, on, will discuss with wei wei before we cont the plan.. p/s financial constraint eh

mich mich.....
am going alone weh... - -lll will defininitely take good care of my shadow!

yummie.michelle said...

ahem alone? y?
mana itu bf?